Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Toronto
10 King's College Road
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3G4, Canada
Office: GB434A, Galbraith Building 4th floor
Phone: 416-978-0803,     Fax: 416-978-0804
I am on sabbatical leave for the 2016-17 academic year, so I am not available for appointments. I will return to Toronto on July 2017.
My general research interests are in mathematical system theory, hybrid systems, and geometric control. My current research projects are:
Reach Control Problem
- Here is a seminar on the topic presented at University of Waterloo.
- Our main application of reach control is control of quadcopters. Here is a short video .
- Patterned Linear Systems
- ECE1653: Hybrid Systems, Spring 2016
- ECE470: Robot Modeling and Control , Spring 2016
- ECE557: Systems Control, Fall 2015
- ECE311: Dynamic Systems and Control, Spring 2015
- ECE1619: Linear Geometric Control Theory, Spring 2015
- ECE1647F: Introduction to Nonlinear Systems, Fall 2013
- ECE356: Linear Systems and Control, Spring 2011
- MAT290: Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Fall 2010
- MAT298: Linear Algebra and Differential Equations, Fall 2006
- ECE410: Control Systems, Fall 2005
Past Students and where they are now.
From the left: Connor Holmes, Ivo Jansen, Miad Moarref, Melkior Ornik, Mario Vukosavljev, Adam Sniderman, and Zach Kroeze.