Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Toronto
10 King's College Road
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3G4, Canada
Office: GB434A, Galbraith Building 4th floor
Phone: 416-978-0803,     Fax: 416-978-0804
I am on sabbatical leave for the 2016-17 academic year, so I am not available for appointments. I will return to Toronto on July 2017.
My general research interests are in mathematical system theory, hybrid systems, and geometric control. My current research projects are:
Reach Control Problem
- Here is a seminar on the topic presented at University of Waterloo, March 2014.
- Here is another seminar presented at UC Berkeley, April 2016.
- Our main application of reach control is motion control of quadrocopters. Here is a video .
- Here is a second video featuring Akela the dog.
- Patterned Linear Systems
- ECE1653: Hybrid Systems, Spring 2016
- ECE470: Robot Modeling and Control , Spring 2016
- ECE557: Systems Control, Fall 2015
- ECE311: Dynamic Systems and Control, Spring 2015
- ECE1619: Linear Geometric Control Theory, Spring 2015
- ECE1647F: Introduction to Nonlinear Systems, Fall 2013
- ECE356: Linear Systems and Control, Spring 2011
- MAT290: Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Fall 2010
- MAT298: Linear Algebra and Differential Equations, Fall 2006
- ECE410: Control Systems, Fall 2005
- Full List of Publications
Zachary Kroeze, PhD
Melkior Ornik, PhD
Adam Sniderman (with Prof. G. D'Eleuterio), PhD
Mario Vukosavljev (with Prof. Angela Schoellig), PhD
Past Students and where they are now.
From the left: Connor Holmes, Ivo Jansen, Miad Moarref, Melkior Ornik, Mario Vukosavljev, Adam Sniderman, and Zach Kroeze.